ISLAND TOUR TERM AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservation for day tours, at least 24 hours prior to departure.
2. Reservation for overnight tours, should be made at least 72 hours in advance and subject to room available.
3. Cancellation: Should
you wish to cancel your booking once it has been confirmed, a cancellation charge of 50% of tour fee will be collected.
4. No refund is available for cancellation after the tour has commenced, ground transportation or any other services.
Category is based on No. of Adult only.
6. For 1 person, we can quote based on 2 person rates if we have other guests joining, but the guest have to pay for single supplement for the accommodation for overnight tour or 50% surcharge for non-overnight
7. Private tours still can be arranged upon request & subject to available with below condition:
~ Group with a minimum 8pax joining same tour; or
~ A 50% surcharge based on the mention rate for group less than 8pax.
TERM AND CONDITIONS
1) All rates shown in our website are effective until 31 December 2018, unless otherwise specified.
2) All quotation shall remain a quotation until such our company receives a signed confirmation from the customer.
3) Confirmation of booking will signify acceptance of the General terms and Conditions of our company and the rates applicable to the booking period.
BOOKING AND RATES
1) All rates are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
2) The above rates are only
applicable for reservations made directly to Sanctuary Borneo Travel Agency Sdn. Bhd.
3) Rates are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of the Management.
4) All package tours are subject to availability at time of reservation.
5) All booking are to be made in writing and subject to available.
6) All bookings and confirmation requested must be replied by fax or email. Detailed information is required for efficient handling, ie, name of client, arrival/departure, specific tours,
transfer, accommodation, and meals, etc.
7) Rate subject to 3% surcharge for Credit card or PayPal payment.
1) Any changes to your reservation, amendment in booking dates, hour or vehicle type in full or in part, must be made through
our office and NOT through the operator. The amendments must be made in writing, quoting the booking reference number and the email address you originally used to make your booking.
2) English / Malay / Mandarin speaking guides are included in the tour
fare and additional charges will be imposed for foreign speaking guides.
3) Rates are subject to High Season surcharge for Ground arrangement, Accommodation, and Restaurant.
4) Child is defined as an individual age between 3 – 11 years old.
Infant is defined as an individual below 3 years old.
5) All transfer exclude luggage & porterage.
6) NIL = No meals provided, B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
7) The Company reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary or services
for the comfort and safety of the guest or for circumstances beyond our control.
8) The company reserves the right to change or cancel should conditions beyond our control render it necessary
9) The company reserves the right to cancel any tour prior
to departure for any reason. Should this happen the entire payment will be refunded without any further obligation.
BANKING DETAIL 1
LO / Cheque : Sanctuary Borneo Travel Agency Sdn Bhd,
Bank Name : Public Bank Berhad
Bank Branch : City Parade, Centre Point, Kota Kinabalu
Bank Account No. : 3130900312
Bank SHIFT CODE : PBBEMYKL
BANKING DETAIL 2
LO / Cheque : Sanctuary Borneo Travel Agency Sdn Bhd,
Bank Name : Maybank Berhad
: Lintas Square, Kota Kinabalu
Bank Account No. : 510198671285
Bank SHIFT CODE : MBBEMYKLIN
1) Any Cancellation must be notified to our company in writing by fax or email.
2) Our company will not entertain
request for waiver of cancellation charges or refunds (where applicable) for non-compliance of this procedure.
3) Any last minute cancellation (less than 24hours) will be automatically imposed with a cancellation fee of 100% of the contracted rate.
1) No refunds will be entertained for any unused portion of the tour or "NO SHOW" After commencement of tour, no refund, in full or in part, will be given for services included in the program that are not utilized.
highly recommend all tour members to purchase accident, baggage and general liability insurance to protect their travel plan.
2) The organizer has the sole and absolute discretion to cancel or shorten their duration of any tour in event of force injury,
hostilities, accident or other circumstance beyond the control of the organizer which render unnecessary in the organizer reasonable opinion that such step to be taken. The organizer shall be relieved from all liability for any injury, damage, loss, and accident
with any serious injury resulting directly or indirectly from acts if God. Strike and Government regulations, theft, failure of any means, discrepancies or charges of which it has no control.
3) Liability for loss or damage to baggage is limited and covers
by our insurance company, unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid
4) Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with
respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers
SANCTUARY BORNEO TRAVEL SDN BHD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for Loss
or damage to luggage, including contents, carry-on items such as cash, jewellery and electronic items (Hand phones, laptop computers and all other electronics)
Contact me 联络我们